With a national spotlight shone on your business, just imagine what an award of this prestige could do for you.
Founded in 1988 by businessman and multicultural marketing guru, Joseph Assaf AO, the annual Ethnic Business Awards are the country’s longest-running national business awards program.
Over the years, the Ethnic Business Awards have become increasingly high profile; the gala presentation is televised by SBS and broadcast in every state and territory in Australia and is also attended by the Prime Minister or the Governor General.
Happily, a Proof Communications’ client has had the privilege of finding out what this prestigious award can provide a business, as we wrote their winning submission!
To date, over 21,000 businesses – from over 100 countries of origin and every state and territory in Australia – have nominated for these awards. There have been 190 finalists and 88 winners in the following categories:
- Small business
- Medium to large business
- Indigenous in business
The aims of the Ethnic Business Awards are to:
- Recognise and reward the contribution of migrants to business and to the Australian economy
- Highlight the collective migrant spirit and celebrate the diversity of the nation
- Provide role models and showcase business models for migrants and indigenous communities to emulate
- Promote Australia as a land of opportunity
- Recognise the contribution and support of government and corporate entities
- Create national harmony by focusing on the positive aspects of multicultural Australia.
Be a winner with Proof Communications
We are Australia’s most successful and experienced award writers: 95% of the entries we write are shortlisted; of these, 73% go on to win. So, if you’re thinking of entering the Ethnic Business Awards 2019, get in touch – your submission will be in the safest of hands.